Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – New York, NY
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson needed for Red Sparrow Realty Group. We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual with real-world experience, business acumen, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of the inner workings of a real estate brokerage.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Post strategic advertisements for real property through various online platforms to solicit interest from prospective clients
- Navigate through proprietary listings to identify marketable properties
- Preview inventory; capture floor plans and photos as necessary and update photo library
- Ability to prospect for new listings, sign up new landlords and improve our inventory
- Employ strategic selling techniques to manage each transaction to a successful close and maintain a high closing ratio
- Licensed in New York State as a real estate salesperson (preferred)
- Working knowledge of web-based applications such as On-Line Residential (OLR), StreetEasy, NY Times Real Estate, Naked Apartments, RentLinx, RentHop, Zumper, Padlister, Postlets, Nestio, Acme and BrokerLoop
- Experience in New York City real estate sales and/or rentals
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Highly motivated, committed, dedicated individual who shows initiative and drive for success
At Red Sparrow, you can expect:
- Progressive commission / split structure which is commensurate with your hard work
- Culture of ongoing training and mentorship, which empowers agents at any experience level to accelerate their business development
- Low agent-to-manager ratio, creating an environment with real support when you need it most
- No desk fees or administration fees
- Sales and rental leads
We welcome prospective agents to begin the interview process while working toward their license. Please visit www.dos.state.ny.us/lcns/realestate/index for licensing information. For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.redsparrowrealty.com.
To apply please email a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com. Please list "Licensed Real Estate Salesperson" in the subject line.